A flurry of activity! In late April and early May of 2018, I had eight busy days of activities! I originally created this as one single blog post listing all nine events, but later decided to publish nine posts to make it easier to find for my website visitors to read.
I still think of it as one post that I hope will not only give you insight into my eight-day week, but more importantly, encourage you to support these organizations with your presence at future events.
1) Sunday, April 29, 2018 - REI Cleveland Free Day of Fun at Holden Arboretum
2) Monday, April 30, 2018 - Front International Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art Discussion at MidTown Tech Hive
3) Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - CDPUG iMac Pro Video Briefing at Apple Eton
4) Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - Cleveland Museum of Natural History Reel Science Starship Troopers at Cedar Lee Theatre
5) Thursday, May 3, 2018 - Cleveland Museum of Natural History Members Behind-The-Scenes Night
6) Friday, May 4, 2018 - MIX: Spectacle at Cleveland Museum of Art
7) Saturday, May 5, 2018 - Akron Waterways Renewed! Blue Heron Homecoming
8) Saturday, May 5, 2018 - Fifth Annual Station Hope
9) Sunday, May 6, 2018 - 2018 Bald Eagle Fest at Cleveland Museum of Natural History's Mentor Marsh